The Cardiac Atlas Project encourages new contributions of clinical data. There are strict guidelines to uphold patient data privacy before releasing it to the public:
- A local ethics committee or an Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval, which is compatible for data sharing, must be obtained.
- The data must be anonymized or de-identified. No information in the data that can be used to identify an individual.
- You must agree to safeguard the key linking of the original subject identifiers to the newly generated ones.
- You must not give this mapping to CAP investigators or personnels.
- You must acknowledge that the free analysis that CAP will provide is not FDA approved for clinical care.